Mike Gras has provided top notch legal representation for over a decade. He has represented individual and corporate clients in some of the biggest litigation in the world and has helped clients from all walks of life navigate a variety of legal issues.
Mike’s record of success is well known. He has recovered millions on behalf of injured clients including winning what was reported to be the largest ever civil jury verdict in Jefferson County Illinois.
Mike is also well suited to today’s ever-changing world. He has been part of ground breaking litigation regarding vehicle cybersecurity and has also advised clients in emerging industries such as cannabis, cryptocurrency, and short-term rentals.
Contact Mike here.
- 28th Ward Committeeman, St. Louis City Democratic Central Committee
- Vice President, 28th Ward Regular Democratic Club
Speaking Engagements and Published Works:
- Author. “Web of Liability,” Trial Magazine, September 2017.
- Presenter. “Accessing Application Data,” American Association for Justice 2018 Winter Convention. Maui, Hawaii.
- Presenter. “Ethical Obligations of Attorneys After a Firm Data Breach,” American Association for Justice 2019 Summer Convention. San Diego, California.
- Presenter. “Making Smart Use of Watches and Phones: Looking at Passenger Technology Data,” American Association for Justice 2020 Winter Convention. New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Four-time recipient of Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers “Rising Star” award.